My Cart (0 )
$15.95 – $21.95The Dianoga is a sentient, carnivorous cephalopod creature which possessed multiple hearts, seven suckered tentacles, and a single eyestalk that protrudes from the center of their bodies. The typically have purple skin that can change color to match their surroundings, and a green eye with red sclera. The creature stands an impressive 10 meters tall but typically resides in a watery habitat. This 3D printed model of the Dianoga's eyestalk and neck is ideal for your Dagobah scene, or where you want to show an ominous presence behind your toy figures. Made from high quality ABS-like resin the model will need painting.
- Approximately 50mm tall at 1:18 scale
- Approximately 75mm to 80mm tall at 1:12 scale
- Approximately 95mm to 100mm at 1:6 scale
$17.95 – $29.95This cute family of oki-poki's are a species of cliff-dwelling rodents native to the desert planet of Pasaana. They feed on thistlebuzzers, gorpions, and other insects. The oki-poki have large, vibrating ears that detect very distinct sounds, as well as sensitive vibrating eyes that allowed them to "see" sounds. Their tufts of fur on top of their ears helped aid in sensing wind direction. All three of the oki-poki will make a valuable addition to your scale model kits or toy diorama to really enhance the final scene. 3D printed in ABS-like grey resin they will require painting.
- Approx 25mm tall at 12th scale
- Available in either a 3-pack; 5-pack or 8-pack at 1:12 and 1:6th scale
$17.95 – $20.95These 4 highly detailed wall panels can be a valuable addition to your own scale model kits or toy diorama and are fantastic when added to wall sections. Each panel comes in one part, and has been cast in high quality white or grey resin. Will require painting. There are 4 panels in the pack:
- Large Panel with 3 hexagons - 45mm x 54mm @ 12th scale
- Small Panel with 3 hexagons - 33mm x 40mm
- Square Door Plate - 25mm x 25mm
- Droid Control Panel - 25mm x 37mm